rbb Communications, LLC
President & Partner
CEO & Managing Partner
Executive Vice President & Partner
About rbb Communications
rbb is an integrated communications firm and four-time U.S. Agency of the Year. As the Champion of Breakout Brands, rbb inspires companies to create customer passion that delivers bottom line results. rbb’s family of brands offers media relations, digital marketing, influencer engagement, corporate communications, social media management and creative services/advertising. Specialty practices include consumer products/services, travel, health, entertainment, professional services, real estate, higher education and reputation management. The firm’s global network extends across more than 100 cities and 50 countries through its partnership with PROI Worldwide, the largest global network of independent communications agencies.
Additionally, the rbb family includes breakout agencies -- Digital Park, SpiderBoost Communications, OutOfTheBlue Advertising and Risk & Reputation Advisors -- that tap digital and creative marketing specialists to bring agency clients greater offline and online visibility, reach and conversion. By analyzing, optimizing and collaborating with integrated communications tools, rbb teams reach broader audiences and deliver exposure and traffic that fuels clients' brand and sales growth.
Since launching in 2001, rbb has enjoyed double digit annual growth and is proud to be consistently recognized for its employee-driven culture, industry-leading client tenure, commitment to best practices and results that impact clients' bottom lines.
Give us a call if you want to chat about navigating the world of integrated marketing and transforming your company into a Breakout Brand™.
Christine Barney, APR - CEO & Managing Partner
Lisa Ross - President & Partner
Tina Elmowitz - Executive Vice President & Partner
Bruce Rubin, APR - Senior Counsel - Litigation & Crisis Communication
Srikant Ramaswami - Executive Vice President / Global and Emerging Markets, Healthcare
Abdul Muhammad, II - Chief Digital Officer & Partner
Jeanine Karp - Vice President & Partner
Josh Merkin - Vice President & Partner
Maite Velez-Couto - Vice President & Partner
Sandra Fine Ericson, APR - Senior Vice President, Director of Results Measurement & Partner
Shawn Warmstein - Vice President & Partner
Robert Gill - Senior Writer
Laura Guitar - Executive Vice President, Crisis Communications & Issue Management, & Partner
Lisette Loughner - Vice President of Human Resources & Partner
Juan Lagos - Executive Creative Director
Zonnia Knight - Creative Director
Natasha Martinez - Marketing Coordinator
rbb’s awards span across multiple categories and reflect the entire staff’s talent from media campaigns and creative tactics to corporate reputation and thought leadership.
• South Florida Business Journal, Women-owned Business Award 2017
• PRWeek’s: Overall PR Agency of the Year and Best Small PR Agency of the Year; Best Places to Work
• Holmes Report's Consumer Agency of the Year 2016 Finalist; Best Agencies To Work For; Boutique Agency of the Year;
• Wall Street Journal: Top Small Workplace Four Years in a Row
• Inc.: Top Small Company Workplaces Winner
Holmes Report/Gold SABRE:
• 2017 Business-to-Business: Energy & Natural Resources – FPL Manatee Lagoon
• 2016 Product Marketing/Consumer Media-Hampton by Hilton "Seekender" Campaign
• 2015 Blogger Campaign of the Year Winner “AMResorts' Mom's Escape”
• 2014 Marketing to Youth
• 2017 Multicultural Public Relations / Business – Hampton by Hilton “First Comes ‘Like,’ then Comes Love”
• 2016 Travel & Tourism Hampton by Hilton Seekender
• 2012 B2B Marketing
• 2011 Events-Zumba Fitness "Party In Pink"
• 2010 Crisis Communications "AMResorts Flu-Free Guarantee"
Platinum PR Awards
• 2016 Marketing Communications
• 2016 Product Launch
• 2015 Social Media Campaign Finalist
• 2012 Marketing/Online Communication
• 2012 Social Networking Campaign
Hospitality Sales & Marketing Association International (HSMAI)/ADRIAN Awards
• 2017 Gold Adrian Award – Influencer Marketing – Homewood Suites and Home2 Suites by Hilton Challenge Men to be Travel MANagers
• 2017 Silver Adrian Award – Hampton by Hilton Uses Comedy to Connect With “Real” Travelers and Break The Aspirational Mold
• 2017 Bronze Adrian Award – Breaking up with Bad Romance: Secrets Resorts & Spas Dumps Stereotypes with Help from Influencers
• 2016 Platinum Adrian Award – Public Relations – New Multicultural (for U.S. Hispanic efforts) – Hampton by Hilton
• 2016 Gold Adrian Award – Public Relations Influencer Marketing – Hampton by Hilton
• 2016 Silver Adrian Award – Partnership with National Brand – Homewood Suites by Hilton
• 2016 Silver Adrian Award – Marketing Program - Homewood Suites by Hilton
• 2015 Gold Adrian Feature Placement Print Consumer - Homewood Suites by Hilton
• 2013 Platinum Adrian Award Consumer Marketing Program • Marketing Trade Program - Homewood Suites by Hilton