G20 Cultural Celebrations
Queensland Department of Premier and Cabinet
For three weeks leading up to the G20 Leaders Summit, the Queensland Government hosted the G20 Cultural Celebrations, featuring live music, dance and circus performers, festivals, art installations, lighting activations and children’s projects
Promote awareness and encourage visitation to Brisbane ahead of the G20 Leaders Summit in November 2014.
P4 Group implemented a multi-faceted communications strategy, which focused on publicising key events, profiling key stakeholders involved and profiling Brisbane as a New World City. P4 Group also successfully managed a number of media calls both pre-event and during event. Which included hosting up to 25 media outlets and managing key government stakeholders.
- Achieved 560 media clippings throughout the campaign including:
- Achieved national TV coverage on Today Show, ABC News, Ch. 9 News and The Project
- Achieved front cover of Sun Herald on Opening Weekend + 17 Brisbane Times stories
- Achieved coverage across three key programs on The Great South East
- Achieved 6 MX cover stories, 28 The Courier-Mail stories, 71 Quest Newspaper stories
- Achieved 3 hour ABC 612 Drive outside broadcast to launch G20 Cultural Celebrations