Strategic Public Relations Group Limited
Founded in 1995, Strategic Public Relations Group (“SPRG”) is one of the largest public relations network in Asia Pacific and the largest public relations consultancy in Hong Kong. SPRG is also the only Hong Kong-based PR agency among the Top 100 of PRovoke’s Global PR Agency Ranking.
It has 290 professionals working across 18 member offices, including an associate company in Australia. There are 230 staffs in Greater China alone, offering its clients brand building and marketing communications capabilities span different sectors and industries – automobile, IT, healthcare and pharmaceutical, lifestyle and fashion, sports, hospitality and tourism, M.I.C.E and property development sectors. What’s more, SPRG also provides comprehensive PR services in investor relations, IPO management and corporate communications for financial institutions, statutory bodies and associations, as well as government relations and public affairs. SPRG is recognised for its dedication to excellence, including “Network/Agency of the Year” titles from The Holmes Report, Campaign Asia, Marketing magazine, The Stevie® and Communications Director. It has also been named as “Greater China Independent Agency of the Year”. In addition to the winning client campaigns and CSR/non-industry recognition, altogether SPRG has garnered to date over 440 esteemed global and regional awards/accolades.
SPRG has three member offices in Mainland China: Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou and 4 offices in Hong Kong, providing PR services that range from positioning, reputation and brand building, market analysis and intelligence to spokesperson grooming and training, corporate marketing, event management for clients across different city-tiers in the nation and experienced in helping international brands to target into the China market.
SPRG has long been notorious for its leading position in investor relations/financial communications, it is also the record holder of Hong Kong IPO market with 479 IPOs handled since inception, and claiming an average of 25% of the market share each year from Year 2000 onwards. SPRG has a portfolio of retainer clients comprising over 170 listed companies in Hong Kong – the largest among all peers. SPRG was named “Asia Pacific Financial Consultancy of the Year” and “Asia Pacific Corporate Consultancy of the Year” by The Holmes Report and for eight years in a row, it has won the “Best Financial PR Firm – Asia” by Corporate Governance Asia. Backed by professionals with extensive experience in financial media, financial analysis, accounting, banking and public relations and marketing. SPRG is always ready to provide clients with tailored communication programmes including “talk of the town” events that help achieve their marketing and promotional objectives.
The Holmes Report
- "Corporate Consultancy of the Year" in 2017
- “Asia Pacific Financial Consultancy of the Year” in 2011
- “Hong Kong Consultancy of the Year” in 2009
- “Greater China Independent Agency of the Year” in 2012
- “Asia Pacific Network of the Year” in 2010
- “Local Hero of the Public Relations Agency of the Year” in 2010-2013 & 2016
- “Best of Show – Agency” (PR Awards) in 2016
- “Best Crisis Management Team” (PR Awards) in 2014
- “Local Hero of the Media Relations Agency of the Year” in 2010
The Stevie® Awards
- “PR Agency of the Year in Asia Pacific” in 2014-2020
- “PR Agency of the Year in Asia” in 2013-2019
- “Corporate Social Responsibility Program of the Year – [in] Asia Pacific” in 2016
- “Corporate Social Responsibility Program of the Year – [in] Asia” in 2016
- “Grand Stevie Awards Winner” in 2013
- “Award for Innovation in Community Relations or Public Service Communications” (APAC Stevie) in 2016
“Agency of the Year Award” in 2017, Asia Pacific Communication Award
“Agency of the Year Award” in 2016, Asia Pacific Excellence Awards
Corporate Governance Asia
- “Best Financial PR Firm – Asia” in 2011-2018
- “Enterprise Market Leadership Awards” by Hong Kong Institute of Marketing in 2020
- “Investment in People” by Enterprise Asia in 2016
- “SME CSR” by Enterprise Asia in 2016
- “Best Integrated Marketing Case in PR Campaign” by P&G Taiwan Limited in 2010 & 2011
- “Investment in People Award” by Enterprise Asia in 2009
Awards Received by Chairman of SPRG, Mr Richard Tsang