ICF Next, the Strategic Communication & Marketing division of ICF (www.icf.com), is a leading integrated communication agency based in Brussels.
We have the capacity, experience and know-how to design and run fully-integrated communication campaigns. At the same time, we can tailor individual services such as media relations, event organisation, audiovisual products, printed materials, websites and social media activities to specific needs as they arise.
We specialise in helping European institutions and other international organisations raise awareness of their policies and programmes by engaging audiences all over Europe and around the world. With the support of our global partner network, we can offer solutions for communication needs, in any medium and in any language.
ICF Next Brussels was founded in 1986 and currently employs a multidisciplinary and international team of around 140 communication professionals.
Alice Pulh, Partner
Marketing PR AWARD 2020:
- Gold award in the “Best PR Campaign – Food and Beverage” category for Colours of Europe Campaign
2020 IN2 SABRE Awards Asia-Pacific:
- Winner of ‘Best of Use of Asian Social Platforms’ category for Colours of Europe Campaign
Deauville Green Awards 2019:
- Gold award in the Innovations and technological leaps category for The Loner.
Cannes Corporate Media and TV Awards 2019
- Silver Dolphin in the Integrated Communication category for EU Protects Campaign
- Shortlist in the Integrated Communication category for A Guarantee of Origin. A Taste of Authenticity
- Silver Dolphin in the Integrated Communication category for The Shape for EU and ME campaign
Act Responsible - Care Awards 2019:
- EU Protects - Anti-Radicalisation
Epica Awards 2019:
- Gold Award in the Direction and Cinematography category for The Shape for EU and ME campaign
Cannes Corporate Media and TV Awards 2018:
- Gold Dolphin in the Integrated Communication category for EU and ME campaign
- Silver Dolphin in the Ecological topics category for Help us breath better
Deauville Green Awards 2018:
- Gold award in the Eco-tourism and responsible travel category for Oona.
Cannes Corporate Media & TV Awards 2017:
- Gold Dolphins in the Integrated Communications category for "Farming: At The Heart of Our Life", and in the Environmental Issues and Concerns category for "Plastic Bags – Breaking the Habit";
- Silver Dolphin in the Integrated Communications category, for a series of videos as part of a larger campaign, “From Erasmus to Erasmus+: A Story of 30 Years”.
Deauville Green Awards 2017:
- Gold Award in the category Sustainable agriculture for "Farming at the heart of our life"
- Silver Awards in the category Responsible consumption and eco-labels for "Plastic Bags – Breaking the Habit" and in the category Quality of life for "Your dream job is a green job"
Cannes Corporate Media & TV Awards 2016:
- Silver Dolphin in the Environmental Issues and Concerns category for "Winner of the European Mobility Week Award – City of Östersund"
Cannes Corporate Media & TV Awards 2015:
- Silver Dolphin in the Environmental Issues and Concerns category for "Bristol the European Green Capital 2015"
- Silver Dolphin in the Ethnology & Sociology category for "Usama Hasan's story", a formerly radicalised person
Deauville Green Awards 2015:
- Special Award Cézame Music Agency for "Bristol the European Green Capital 2015"
- Silver Winner in the category Agriculture & Green Economics for "Habitat Natura 2000 - For nature and for people"
Cannes Corporate Media & TV Awards 2014:
- Gold Dolphin in the Environmental issues and concerns category for "The Awakeners", the new phase of the "Generation Awake" campaign;
- Silver Dolphins in the Informational Films category for "An interoperable Europe" and for "The missing part";
- Silver Dolphin in the Sponsoring, Non-profit, Corporate Social Responsibility category for "Common Agricultural Policy (CAP) - Produce Food".
- Silver Dolphin in the Web Documentaries category for "EU Election Observation Missions - Supporting Democracy"
Deauville Green Awards 2014:
- Winner in the category Transports & eco-mobility for "Almada, Portugal - Winner of European Mobility Week 2010"
ICF Mostra, SEESAME Communication Experts
The Awakeners - Integrated communication campaign on waste management
ICF Mostra, 24/7 Communication, Atrevia Spain, Atrevia Portugal, Rogalski Damaschin PR, Wellcom