rbb Communications, LLC
President & Partner
About rbb Communications
rbb is an integrated communications firm and four-time U.S. Agency of the Year. As the Champion of Breakout Brands, rbb inspires companies to create customer passion that delivers bottom line results. rbb’s family of brands offers media relations, digital marketing, influencer engagement, corporate communications, social media management and creative services/advertising. Specialty practices include consumer products/services, travel, health, entertainment, professional services, real estate, higher education and reputation management. The firm’s global network extends across more than 100 cities and 50 countries through its partnership with PROI Worldwide, the largest global network of independent communications agencies.
Additionally, the rbb family includes breakout agencies -- Digital Park, SpiderBoost Communications, OutOfTheBlue Advertising, Risk & Reputation Advisors and Z|Comm -- that tap digital and creative marketing specialists to bring agency clients greater offline and online visibility, reach and conversion. By analyzing, optimizing and collaborating with integrated communications tools, rbb teams reach broader audiences and deliver exposure and traffic that fuels clients' brand and sales growth.
Since launching in 2001, rbb has enjoyed double digit annual growth and is proud to be consistently recognized for its employee-driven culture, industry-leading client tenure, commitment to best practices and results that impact clients' bottom lines.
Give us a call if you want to chat about navigating the world of integrated marketing and transforming your company into a Breakout Brand™.
Christine Barney, APR - CEO & Managing Partner
Lisa Ross - President & Partner
Tina Elmowitz - Executive Vice President & Partner
Bruce Rubin, APR - Senior Counsel - Litigation & Crisis Communication
Abdul Muhammad, II - Chief Digital Officer & Partner
Jeanine Karp - Vice President & Partner
Josh Merkin - Vice President & Partner
Maite Velez-Couto - Senior Vice President & Partner
Sandra Fine Ericson, APR - Senior Vice President, Director of Results Measurement & Partner
Shawn Warmstein - Vice President & Partner
Robert Gill - Senior Writer
Laura Guitar - Executive Vice President, Crisis Communications & Issue Management, & Partner
Lisette Loughner - Vice President of Human Resources & Partner
Rashid Saker - Vice President of Operations & Partner
Amy Zakarin - President of Z|Comm
Natasha Martinez - Marketing Coordinator
rbb’s awards span across multiple categories and reflect the entire staff’s talent from media campaigns and creative tactics to corporate reputation and thought leadership.
• South Florida Business Journal, Women-owned Business Award
• PRWeek’s: Overall PR Agency of the Year and Best Small PR Agency of the Year; Best Places to Work
• Holmes Report's Consumer Agency of the Year Finalist; Best Agencies To Work For; Boutique Agency of the Year
• Wall Street Journal: Top Small Workplace Four Years in a Row
• Inc.: Top Small Company Workplaces Winner
Holmes Report/Gold SABRE:
• 2018: Energy & Natural Resources – FPL Hurricane Andrew
• 2017 Business-to-Business: Energy & Natural Resources – FPL Manatee Lagoon
• 2018: Content Marketing Consumer Services - FPL Hurricane Andrew
• 2017 Multicultural Public Relations / Business – Hampton by Hilton “First Comes ‘Like,’ then Comes Love”
Hospitality Sales & Marketing Association International (HSMAI)/ADRIAN Awards
• 2018 Silver Adrian Award – Influencer Marketing – All Suites Consumer BRING IT - Hilton Declares Affordable Suites for All
• 2018 Gold Adrian Award – Best Placement Feature – All Suites Consumer STEVE TV Embassy Suites by Hilton Enlists Steve Harvey to Spotlight Job Training Program for Youth with Disabilities
• 2018 Gold Adrian Award – PR Campaign – AMResorts Scandal Helps New Zoetry Resort Flip the Script
• 2017 Gold Adrian Award – Influencer Marketing – Homewood Suites and Home2 Suites by Hilton Challenge Men to be Travel MANagers
• 2017 Silver Adrian Award – Hampton by Hilton Uses Comedy to Connect With “Real” Travelers and Break The Aspirational Mold
• 2017 Bronze Adrian Award – Breaking up with Bad Romance: Secrets Resorts & Spas Dumps Stereotypes with Help from Influencers